Email signature block
Signature information must match the text on your WorkSource business card. This communicates a consistent identity and serves the interests of the entire WorkSource system.
- Use 11 pt. Calibri on signature and body text.
- Use a standard white background rather than wallpapered or colored backgrounds.
- Use upper and lower case rather than all capital letters.
- Use only approved WorkSource taglines rather than quotations or phrases
- Don't insert images in your signature block. Many services reject them or will send as an attachment. This is inconvenient for the receiver and may appear unprofessional.
- Check local policy for other required elements.